Safeguarding Young Cricketers (SYC), is an online one hour free safeguarding training session.
1. It is a self-taught course, showing scenarios and video clips whilst talking about safeguarding policies and guidance.
2. You are provided with a link to register and complete the one-hour session.
3. There are 10 questions at the end of the course to check understanding.
4. You will receive a certificate online to show that you have completed the course.
5. Anyone interested should email Amanda Felton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, Amanda has asked us that, should you ever wish to share any safeguarding concerns or issues that you may have, please contact her and she will do her best to help answer them or provide you with the correct information.